All The Days That Have Passed Away


Special Gift For My Classmates

So long to all my friends
With every passing days
I would be lying if, I didn't say that I miss them all tonight

One year with tears, blood, and sweat
How could I forgot that
I still remember everyday
Memories don't fade away
And it all falls apart
In the shadows of the past
It can seem to be so hard
But, it's time the feelings past

You changed my life, I hope you know
Like a shooting star
Flying across the room
So fast, so far
You were gone too soon
You are parts of me
And I will never be the same
Here, without you

One day we will end this fight
I don't wanna go
But, it's time we say goodbye
Be strong
Sometimes we must grow stronger
And now,  time becomes for us
You will find a way to live your life
Remember just to live every day like it's your last
So hold me now
Cause this will be our last time

9 Captain is done
But, it can never die
It lives on me
On you
On all of us
Because it's not a class
It's an IDEA
Tag : Special
4 Komentar untuk "All The Days That Have Passed Away"

→ Berkomentarlah Dengan Kata Kata dan Kalimat Yang Relevan.
→ Berkomentarlah Dengan Kata Yang Halus Tanpa Membuat SARA.
→ Hargailah Komentar Orang Lain.
→ Jangan Melakukan SPAM Komentar.
→ Jangan Menaruh Link Aktif Di Komentar.
→ Jangan Saling Menghina Di Komentar.

Back To Top